Thursday, July 23, 2009

The kids.

I think we're done paying to have the kids pictures taken. Andrea and I just took the kids to a little hollow not 2 minutes from our house and we both had cameras (mine a 5 megapixel and hers a 10 megapixel) and we took a ton of great pictures on our own.

4 comments:

RickAndGina said...

Cute kiddos! Go online and there is a free "photoshop" download at picnik.com You can play around with it and edit your pix just like a pro.

Kelli said...

Love the pictures! Good idea on taking your own.

Taylor Family said...

Cute cute kids. Hey our blog is taylorbabies.blogspot.com

vickersfam said...

They are all so adorable. I can't believe I didn't know you guys had a blog all this time! Rodney just told me. It'll be fun catching up and keeping in touch.
I expect to see a great 'lambchops' post soon. We need to steal some pics and possibly video to post on our own blog!
~Natalie