Monday, February 8, 2010
Quick Update
I just love that picture of Sophia. I had to included it. It's a copy of a copy of a copy and it's a little grainy because of that but I just love it.
Gavin started basketball this January. He really likes it. I had to go out and find a basketball hoop for us to play on. Fortunately the family had one laying around so we grabbed it and fixed it up a bit and it works great.
I would have posted a picture of Bear too but he is just too elusive for photographs. You have to catch him off guard to get a usable picture of him. I don't recall if I posted about his newest problem and I'm too lazy to go back and look so I'll sum it up here. He had an ultra sound of kidneys after he had been complaining of back pain. It turns out that he has one kidney that is about 15% smaller than the other but the staph infection was gone so that was good. He has been referred to Primary Children's AGAIN for more tests. I think its about time that I ask for a wing to be dedicated to our family. Andrea took the phone call from Primary's about getting him checked in. They have us scared right now because they said that we have to meet with a doctor over at the U of U hospital in the transplant department. I'm sure it's just where the doctor is based out of but nonetheless its scary to be told that's where we will be meeting him.
So towards the end of the month is when we find out more about Merrick and Sophia's health problems. Wish us luck, pray for us, remove the voodoo pins whatever you can to help out would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Okay, we'll be over Tuesday to shoot some hoops! ;) xoxox
Andrea,
you left a comment on my blog.
im so MOVED RIGHT NOW!
tears streaming......
please email me
sweetyesterdays@hotmail.com
i have some questions and Idea's for you.
:)
Post a Comment