Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Good Weekend

I had another proud moment again with Gavin.  We started throwing around the football this weekend.  He was totally into it.  He got really good really fast too.  In the past he would get bored with it and go do something else.  Merrick joined in and we all had a blast.  Merrick is super talented when it comes to sports.  Then Gav wanted me to take off his training wheels on his bike so we did that.  He hasn't got that down yet but it was so much fun to teach him how to throw a football and ride his bike all in the same day. Now if had been able to potty train Merrick too, then I would have hit the trifecta.  I think I'll leave that for Andrea though.  : )



Sophia is also getting more and more mobile.  I have fallen hard for her, harder than I could have ever imagined.  She has me wrapped around each of her little fingers.  The funny thing is I think Gavin is her favorite.  He barely has to do anything and she just starts laughing at him.  She is totally entertained by him.  She really is the best baby I've ever seen, but then again I'm blinded by love for my little sweetheart.


4 comments:

Andrew said...

Nothing to see here folks... move along... move along...

sarah baldwin said...

oh, i think i disagree... there is LOTS to see her folks!!! keep it comin... keep it comin!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

ha ha! I'm glad the swine flu didn't kill me this weekend so I could laugh at this conversation!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Love you guys, good luck today, my thoughts and prayers in my heart are with you every moment