You have the most adorable kids. They are so cute. We are keeping you in our prayers. My heart was breaking when I read your facebook. It is so natural to have all of those feelings. Please let me help you. If you need anything let me know. I know you have family but sometimes you want your family to be with you. If there is ever a time that they are all at the hospital let me know.
2 comments:
You have the most adorable kids. They are so cute. We are keeping you in our prayers. My heart was breaking when I read your facebook. It is so natural to have all of those feelings. Please let me help you. If you need anything let me know. I know you have family but sometimes you want your family to be with you. If there is ever a time that they are all at the hospital let me know.
Thanks nikki!! YOUR definitely ONE that I would Trust with sophia!!! YOU always have been good with kids!! xoxoxo Thanks much!
Post a Comment